For those of you who will be at the show, make sure you follow this blog! We will have some great promotions related to the blog (which includes some cash giveaways), and only those who follow the blog will be eligible to win! Also, the blog will serve as the virtual meeting place so you can find out where your favorite InkCycle associate is located on the show floor. It's going to be a great show, and we hope to see everyone there!
If you are traveling to Vegas for the show, don't forget to let us know. We would love the opportunity to meet you, either on the show floor or elsewhere. For those of you who aren't trade show regulars, don't forget these five things you should never be without:
- Comfortable shoes: My grandma said it over and over, and I never believed her until I saw a young girl in four inch heels after she walked a mile from her hotel room to the trade show floor. Her toes were actually bleeding. My heart went out to her, but I think it was a valuable lesson, one she will never forget.
- Name badge: It's your ticket to everything!
- Business cards: Always bring too many... because when you run out, it's.... well, awkward.
- Notebook/pen: The classes at Expo are invaluable, but if you forget most of the information you learn, you may as well have kept playing the "Sopranos" slot machine in the lobby. Write it down, and even take notes about the people you meet.
- Sturdy bag: You'll be picking up brochures, and all those little gadgets that vendors giveaway... so bring something you can carry it all in that doesn't cut off the circulation to your hand. That stuff gets heavy after awhile!
Have a great show, everyone! We look forward to meeting you.